The company is a highly trusted authorized distributor of Pentorse Equine Injections. The Pentorse Equine Injection treats the lame and paining osteoarthritis and the related musculoskeletal disorders can also be treated effectively. The Pentorse Equine Injection is effective in treating some of the most common conditions seen in race horses.
Mechanism of Action
- Actively overturns the effects of osteoarthritis in the joints
- Improves cartilage and fluid quality
- Inhibits destructive enzymes
- Provides anti-inflammatory effect
- Increases the blood supply to the joints
- Ensures faster mobility and enhanced functioning of the joints
- Intra-Muscular Dose : 3 mg/kg Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium at 5 - 7 day intervals for 4 injections. i.e. 6 mL (1 vial) Pentorse for a 500 kg horse every 5 - 7 days for 4 doses
- Intra-Articular Dose : 250 mg Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium by aseptic technique once weekly for up to 4 injections. i.e. 1 mL (1/6 vial) Pentorse per joint once weekly for up to 4 doses
- Packaging : 6 mL sterile glass vial of Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium 250 mg/mL. Each vial provides one IM dose (1500 mg) for a 500 kg horse at the recommended dose rate of 3 mg/kg.
- Storage : Store at 2-8ÂºC (Refrigerate. Do not freeze). Protect from light.